Mar 24, 2016
10 Songs That Will Pack the Dance Floor
We’ve all been there. The music starts, but no one is on the dance floor. In fact, many people are flat out avoiding the dance floor. They skirt around the edge and make themselves busy by talking to their nearest neighbor or visiting the food table (again).
Well, my friends, take a picture because this moment is about to end. Whether you are at a corporate party, wedding reception, or school dance, these 10 classics are sure to get people of any age to put on their dancing shoes.
1) “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
2) “YMCA” by Village People
3) “ABC” by The Jackson Five
4) Happy by Pharrell Williams
5) “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
6) “Single Ladies” by Beyonce
7) “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
8) “Shake it Off” by Taylor Swift
9) “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins
10) “Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO
And a bonus song that we couldn’t leave out…
“Macarena” by Los Del Rio
Thanks for reading! If you are looking for a Utah Wedding or Event DJ please contact us here.
Let's Get This Party Started!
I look forward to hearing about your event and discussing how I can help you create the dream experience.